Neal & Massy Energy Resources Limited (NMERL) is the Exploration and Production Unit of Neal & Massy Energy Limited (NMEL) and is involved in the Exploration & Production of oil and gas. Neal & Massy Energy Ltd. has been serving the local and regional energy industry since 1928.
The Company’s strategic objective is to be a successful and profitable world-class Energy Company and partner of choice for investors in energy related businesses, including oil and gas exploration and production, downstream activities and investments and services.
The Company is pleased to advertise the following career opportunity:
• Efficiently Manage the Company’s Assets and resources in compliance with Regulatory and legal requirements consistent with good industrial relations practice, stakeholder relations and in keeping with good oilfield practices.
• To set and achieve Company’s goals and targets to increase shareholder value.
• To develop and pursue strategic plans for continuous growth and business expansion
• Maintain and implement the Company’s HSSE management systems in line with relevant legislation, standards and stakeholder requirements.
• Implement policies, procedures, and organizational structure for operating unit within the framework of Corporate Policy.
• To assist in functional management of oilfield related activities in the Energy Group.
QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING/ EXPERIENCE/GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
• A BSc. Degree in Engineering or Science (preferably Petroleum Engineering or Physics or Chemistry or Geological Sciences) or equivalent.
• Ten (10) years relevant field experience in Petroleum Production Operations of which five (5) must be in a Management capacity in production or maintenance in an E & P environment.
• Knowledge of Exploration & Production Operations, Regulatory requirements and applicable standards.
• Excellent organizational, leadership, communication, and analytical skills inclusive of budgeting, strategic planning, contract management and negotiating and Industrial Relations.
• Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job.
• A working knowledge of HSE or Quality Management systems.
• An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
A competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and
experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications must be received no later than 31st August 2012 and addressed to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Neal & Massy Energy Resources Limited
61 Cipero Street
E-Mail applications to:
Unsuitable Applications will not be acknowledged.