MAYARO RIO CLARO REGIONAL CORPORATION
VACANCY FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (I.T) TECHNICIAN
Applications are invited from suitably qualified nationals of Trinidad and Tobago for the positions of I.T Technician on a contractual basis at the Mayaro/ Rio Claro Regional Corporation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - I.T. TECHNICIAN
1. Install new Computer Equipment — Install and test new software
2. Ensure Anti-virus software is installed.
3. Set-up and maintain user e-mail accounts.
4. Maintain computer peripheral equipment such as scanner and printers.
5. Check the network backup logs where appropriate.
6. Set up, maintain and remove computer systems hardware and software where appropriate.
7. Carry out routine network maintenance tasks,
8. Be familiar with the network infrastructure (cable and patch panels’ hub, switches, router) and keep a log of any damage to it.
Minimum Experience and Training:
2. Minimum two (2) years, experience in related field,
3. Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem solving skills.
4. High quality inter-personal skills.
Interested persons should submit their application with Curriculum Vitae no later than 16th March, 2012 to the:
Administrative Officer II (Attn. Mr. Heeralal Rattan)
Mayaro Rio Claro Regional Corporation,
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged